Tuesday, July 03, 2007

If you were an M&M, what would you look like?

Hi, I'm Scarlett, and I'm a chocoholic.

One of my favorite chocolate indulgences is none other than a handful of good ol' M&Ms. Especially when I go to the movies, I take a handful of popcorn, throw in my mouth, then take a handful of M&Ms, throw it in my mouth, for a yummy salty and sweet combination. Even when my mom makes me go to the movie theater closer to her that doesn't sell plain M&Ms (they only have peanut), I will stop specifically at the grocery store to buy a bag of M&Ms so that I can eat them with my popcorn. Seriously, one of my favorite things in the world.

So when I was cruising fabulous photog Bobbi's blog and saw her M&M contest, I got the biggest laugh out of seeing what everyone would look like as an M&M! It was too late for me to enter her contest, but I totally surfed over to www.becomeanmm.com to create my own too!

What do you guys think, is she my hot pink twin or what?




I know you have more important things to do, but you should totally go create your own M&M too! Go on, you know you want to! Have fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Marantz said...

hahah that's sooo you!!!

M:)

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I just made one but I may go back to make one that is more me. So many colors to choose from!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Yours is cute!
I did one and I am in the top 7 of Bobbi's. It was fun :)
I know what you mean about M&M's. I think we should own stock in the plain ones, they are my husband's favorite.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Darice Michelle said...

This is too much fun! Love it!! So I had to do my own impression of what I'd look like as an m&m... it's on my blog http://daricemichelleblog.blogspot.com/

So Scarlett, what do you think...is she just like me (ha ha).

11:39 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Mary- You should totally do one too!

Rachel- Loved the one you emailed me!

Melissa- I voted for you girl!

Darice- I LOVED yours on your site! Totally you!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home