Friday, July 13, 2007

Fit for a princess!


The Cinderella dress.


I believe in fairy tales.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to grow up and be Snow White, then Cinderella, then Belle, then Ariel, then Jasmine. You know, whoever the latest Princess was in the newest Disney movie to hit theaters. I used to frolic around my room with a hairbrush in hand singing to the Disney Princess Soundtrack. And when I got my first car, my first keychain was hot pink and said "Yield to the Princess." I'm still waiting to meet my Prince Charming, but I'm certain I will end up happily ever after, all in God's perfect timing.

Meanwhile, I ran across this link to something new and fabulous for other fashoinista princess brides at heart. Disney has come out with their very own line of Princess inspired wedding gowns! Go check it out!

Which one is your fave? I think kind of like the Ariel for a sexy look, but I also like the Belle and Cinderella for a grand entrance.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHH SCARLETT!!! HOW COOOOOL IS THAT!! What a GREAT idea. When I first saw your post... I thought, WOW, Disney could REALLY cheese up the wedding industry... but MUCH to my surprise the gowns are GORGEOUS! I think I'm a Belle :) Duh! :D

~beautiful bobbi :D

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! I love the Cinderella! But Belle is my second choice! Where were these when I got married??? ~Sherie

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bibidy, bobidy doooo....

Cinderellie, Cinderellie...

Gorgeous Gowns! They still do weddings at Cinderlla's Castle!!!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard on another blog about this new collection. Personally, I HATE puffy, huge dresses and would not feel ANYTHING like me in them, so I'm absolutely loving all of the "Jasmine" style dresses. So gorgeous.

But sheesh, if I was into a lot of fabric, the Belle gown is stunnnnnnning!!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Barely Domestic Mama said...

I love these dresses! I think the Sleeping Beauty dress was my fave. I love the simple beauty to it!

~*~Joanne~*~

9:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Wow! These are stunning!
I love the Cinderella dress!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Bobbi- LOL, I know, when I heard about it I thought it might be cheezy too, but the dresses are actually pretty cute!

Sherie- Ha!

Rachel- I know, I'd love to shoot a Disney wedding!

Jamie- Oh I'm all about the puffy huge dresses! But I can see you looking hot in the Jasmine one.

Joanne- Cool! Yeah simple beauty rocks too!

Melissa- Great minds think alike! Cinderella is my fave too!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

The Cinderella one is my favorite one too! So neat how you can see the resemblance from the princess' clothes in the movies.
Nicole LaPointe

2:04 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Nicole- I know, it's funny how much they do really resemble the princess' attire!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home