Thursday, June 28, 2007

Shhhhhh! It's a secret...



Tonight I had the honor of photographing my first Hollywood celebrity. Things are top secret right now and I can't reveal details yet because we're in the talks with one of my favorite national magazines about using my pictures for a story about her. But as soon as I can release information, I promise I will put some pics up on the blog.

Stay tuned to find out who!

Here's a hint... she's an actress... and her boyfriend is an actor. And you've seen a ton of their hilarious movies. :-)

10 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

What?! Why don't I know about this??? I don't care if it's a secret! lol. :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

how exciting! i can't wait to find out who it is :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

How cool!
I wanna know!!!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

:-) I'm dying to tell ya'll! Soon I promise!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Christina LeMarr & Susan Hanson said...

You're killing us!!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

What a great teaser, you are creating much drama!!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

ooooh can't wait to hear!! tell us!! :)

M

10:16 AM  
Blogger Davina said...

hmmmm....I'm trying to think who it could be...hmmmmm....

Oh! just tell already! lol.

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome honor! I can't wait to find out! You are fabulous. This rules out the one person Franca told me it was - HA! But I will keep on guessing and see if I come close to who it is!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kenzie Shores Photography said...

oh my gosh!!! thats awesome!!! I can't wait to find out!!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home