Thursday, July 19, 2007

Only a few more 2007 dates left!



It's been an exciting and busy first half of the year shooting weddings! I've been all over the country shooting weddings in Las Vegas, New York, South Florida, Savannah, Atlanta, Charleston, Tallahassee, here in Jacksonville, and more!

I just wanted to let brides know that I am only taking on a few more dates for the 2007 year and will be raising my prices next month, so if you are interested in booking me for the remaining 2007, the sooner the better!

I am also currently booking for 2008 dates, so don't hesitate to contact me about your date!

This week has been a lot of back to back shooting, so I'm in editing mode now and lots of new photos on the way! Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success so far! Raise your prices girl, you're doing great.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the block of photos you posted. That is an awesome ad look :)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home